Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday 9-22

Alright ya'll, Erin is sick again. I don't know what happened, but she had an episode/spell while she was out shopping over the weekend and hasn't felt the same since. She and Dana were at the mall and Erin got light headed and had to sit down. Then they came home. It scared her, but she was okay. Dana hung around and kept her company while I watched the Steelers game. (Not as bad as it sounds, we have DVR so I paused it if Erin needed anything) Interesting fact: Each fetus/baby requires 300 calories a day. So that's 600 for Erin. On Sunday she'd only had about 500 calories at 3:30 and since she's really only been unsick for a few days, she isn't used to being part of the land of the living just yet. So she had a total of -100 calories at that point, which is most likely why she got sick. All you accountants can check my math on that one.

We do have some good medicine, I like to call it Fall tv programing. Erin gets sucked into that mess and she forgets the sickness. Last night was a dose of One Tree Hill. I recorded Big Bang and we'll watch it this afternoon. I also made dinner, which may have helped. I had chicken, but I made Erin 2 red hot dogs (SCARY), a side of french fries, and a double serving of broccoli and cheese. She killed it ALL!!!

Tomorrow we get our Flu shots. I'm nervous. I haven't had a shot in years and I hate needles, but I'm doing it for the babies. Erin is getting one too. Erin's been drinking immunity smoothies every morning to keep her defenses keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment