Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thank the Lord for week 14

This has been a great week for Erin. Thursday was the first day she was forced to go through the day without her nausea medicine, and she actually did pretty well. She is all out of her medicine and it hasn't been an issue. The babies are basically done forming and are starting to grow. It is pretty obvious too, because Erin's belly is getting bigger every day. As a matter of fact she has officially out grown all of her pants. Dana is taking her shopping today to get some clothes that fit. Thank you Dana! I don't know what to say when asked "how do these look?" I can usually be pretty helpful, but Erin always looks so cute with her prego tummy to me.

If you want to call and talk to Erin, now is your chance. She is feeling pretty good, and other than a lot of sleep, she is pretty much herself. Well, she always slept a lot, but now she sleeps A LOT!

We have a doctor's appointment on the 28th. The babies should have developed a gender by now, but it may not be visible via ultrasound. If we know, I'll let you all know. The votes were for one of each. Erin hasn't been a big fan of pregnancy thus far and she had a dream last night that we had the twins and found out she was pregnant again with triplets! Sounds like a nightmare to me.

We're getting ready to start baby proofing the house. I'm sure I'll need some help from Grampa Gravy and Uncle Andy. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Erin and Louie,

    Thanks again for the updates...Granddaddy and I will be at Duke on Monday...we plan to go up on Sunday and stay overnight since his appt is early, early on Monday...we thought, if you are available sometime Sunday, that we could have a late lunch with everybody...maybe around 1:00 or 2:00 pm? I will call your Dana and Travis and check with them...If you already have plans just let me know. Lots of love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete