Thursday, September 3, 2009

Opening blog

This is my first blog about Erin and me and our baby, I mean babies. We do that a lot; it's still a bit shocking. My wife is often tired and sick, as many of you know, so I thought I'd start a blog to let you know how she is doing. First of all, she looks great! I'd marry her all over again. She officially has the bump. At the doctor's office last week she had lost 6 pounds since her first visit, but she said that was not bad. The babies have grown a lot too. This week they were too big to be on the screen together. They have also moved around. They used to be right next to one another, but now one is more or less sitting on top of the other. I'll add pix soon. The doctor also said there "may" have been a penis on one of the babies. I was excited to here that, but we would like to have one of each so we'll see. We should find out in the middle of October for sure.

Erin's sickness- A lot of you know Erin has been horribly sick. She is so sick she gets motion sickness when she is driving. DANG!!! So we have been pretty much playing everything low key. She has also been very tired. A normal day until this week would be Erin getting up, taking her medication (there's another blog!) and heading to work. We would get home around 3:30 and she would sleep until 6 or 7. Then we went to bed about 9:30 or 10. Lots of sleep! She has also had trouble eating, which is totally out of character for her.She does seem to be getting better. Not a lot better, but she hasn't vomitted in 10 days. Good stuff. We may even try to go to the beach for the long weekend. She has learned to eat the right amount to keep from that being the issue. Erin will officially be through the 1st trimester next week. The babies are officially fetuses this week! Amazing what you learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment