I can't tell you how nervous the Swine flu is making us. This didn't used to be a concern for people and now it scares the hell out of me. One dumb kid at work could have the H1N1 and get Erin sick. She feels awful all the time anyhow, so it could be tough for her to tell. That's me thinking and scaring everyone.
Here's why- If you even think you might be sick STAY AWAY from Erin. I know this seems like a duh kinda thing, but H1N1 has been predicted to hit 50% of Americans and has spread to over 60 students at Wake Forest.
Erin knows all of this and is being EXTREMELY careful. I bought masks and she gives them to the sick kids in her room. She has also bought stock in hand sanitizer. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to comment.
Feel free to worry about Erin (I do it enough for everyone though), but she is being very careful and is already on the list for the vaccine.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment