Erin hasn't even gotten out of bed today except to take a shower. Everything really wears her out and she is content sleeping. Plus, when she is asleep she doesn't feel sick.
I hope she begins to feel better soon. She just hasn't had a chance to enjoy being pregnant. She is eating better and she hasn't given it back in 13 days so that's good.
As the sun went down Erin made an appearance to eat some ribs and visit a bit. I tried to get a game together to help her get her mind off things, but we didn't have anything good. Dad and Erin and I played 3-way rummy to keep everyone busy, and Erin won the last two games. She was the official champion of the night. We went to bed around 11 and watched Design Star. Suprise suprise, I fell asleep, but Erin stayed up a while and had a hard time sleeping. It may sound strange, but I think Erin looks forward to the work week so she can take her medicne and keep her mind off being sick.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment