Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Today was a crazy day. Erin woke up around 10 and had some breakfast caserole my Aunt Debbie made. It was pouring rain outside so we decided to pack up and head back to Benson. Erin was pretty sick, but there was little chance she would feel better so we headed out. Erin is wearing out easily; making the bed is a chore to her. But on the car ride home, she stayed awake the whole ride. She got sick on some of the curvy roads so we stopped at a gas station to fuel up and get some snacks. Erin went for a Sprite, Buggles, and a bag of pretzel cheese combos. She said these were her "empty calories" for the babies. Each baby consumes 300 calories per day. I had beef jerky, good stuff!

How long will the sickness last? The hormones should be dying down a bit. The babies are becoming more developed and are about the size of a peach. I think the babies are getting ears this week. The Labor day traffic on the way home was not the best for me to start cleaning up my mouth. Erin decided that she is going to have to drive on trips with the babies in the car.

Erin is starting to feel the babies move. I accidentally elbowed her tummy this weekend and she said it felt like they were throwing a fit at me. How wierd! Figuring they have ears and I just elbowed them, I took a minute to plead with them to leave Mommy alone. So far they haven't listened. Erin said she'll be mad at them when they are born for making her so sick. j/k of course, but I told her she'd forgive them pretty darn quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment