Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday 9/4/09

The funniest thing about this blog is that it is most often written while Erin is asleep. It is our 5 month wedding anniversary! I hope everyone remembers our wedding; it seems like we've moved on, but we're still enjoying every married day together.

How personal is too personal? Getting ready for work today was pretty entertaining. Poor Erin is losing weight everywhere but her tummy. NOTHING fits, but 1 pair of materinity pants she bought with Aunt B's gift card at Target. So she tried a pair of jeans she borrowed, and they were too big everywere. She was frantically looking for a safety pin to try to wear some of her pre-pregnancy pants. DIDN'T HAPPEN. So she had to find a shirt that was long enough to cover the pants she was wearing, because while they fit her legs and such, they weren't getting buckled. The babies heard mommy say a swear word this morning.

Erin had a LONG day at work. They had an obstacle course for the kids, and while she really enjoyed it it took a lot out of her. I teach 3 or 4 kids 4th block that are in her class 3rd block. How cute, right? Anyway, they all came to me and said she looked really tired today and told me she was ready for the beach. So am I. This 3 day weekend is perfectly timed. We're gonna get on the road around five, and I'm gonna drive while Erin snoozes.

No comments:

Post a Comment