Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 29


At this point, I am not sure what to expect. I can't imagine getting any bigger even though I know I'm going to. The boys are moving around like crazy. You can actually see their body parts poking out sometimes, and you can push them back in. Weird! Once they get a little bigger they won't have room to move around like that, so I am trying to take everything in while I can.
We spent Christmas with family, but I think that will be our last time travelling until we have the babies. As difficult as it is to get comfy at home, it is even more difficult somewhere else. We had lots of visitors for the new year. Mom and Travis were over for a few days. Travis wired our surround sound through the attic; Mom and I washed all of the baby clothes, sheets, and blankets and put everything away so it's ready for their arrival. Bob, Becky, Kate, Liz, Andy, and Amy came over for the Ohio State game on Friday (Go Bucks!), and Bob and Becky undecked the halls for us today. Everyone has been such great help. Jackson and Brady are going to be joining such wonderful families when they are born!
I am getting more and more anxious to see them everyday, but I know they need more time to grow. Monday is our next big ultrasound where they will be measured, so I will update everyone then. Maybe we will get some good pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment