Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today's Visits

Louie and I visited the boys twice today. First with Grammy Becky and Papa Bob and later by ourselves. Jackson and Brady are doing great! They were smiling this morning, and they are able to wear clothes now which makes them even more adorable! At our visit tonight we did kangaroo care which is when we hold them skin to skin. While I was holding Jackson, he rooted his way around and began to nurse on his own. It was amazing! I plan to talk to the doctor tomorrow to find out where we go from here. If you have been keeping up with our blog, you know that eating on their own is one of the milestones for coming home. Hopefully, Jackson trying to feed on his own means that we can begin feeding him that way soon and get that goal knocked out. More great news, Brady gained a significant amount of weight over the past two days. Until now, both boys have been losing weight each day. Gaining weight is just another step towards home! Keep cheering them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment