Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our First Shower

Tonight, my stepmom Corinne hosted our first baby shower. It was great! We had good food (Louie ate 6 of the chicken salad sandwiches before the end of the night), good company (I got to spend some time with friends and family that I haven't seen in a while), and a lot of gifts! Good thing we brought the van, because it was packed with presents. We got clothes, blankets, burp cloths, bibs, bouncy chairs, diapers, wipes, car seats, boppies, baby books, a diaper bag, and lots of other stuff we will need soon. I have posted a few pictures that I took of the boys' room with all of the gifts and a picture of the flower arrangement and diaper cake that was at the shower. Everything was so beautiful and a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating with us. And a special thanks to Corinne and her friends, Teresa, Jackie, and Angie, for hosting such a wonderful baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment