Hey everyone. I know the blogging has cut back a lot because Erin is feeling better and we are at a slow (but good) point right now. Erin is quickly outgrowing her clothes. She is just the same everywhere but her tummy. She is a real cute prego.
Her bigget problem at this point is trying to get comfortable. Sleeping has been tough, she sleeps about 2-3 hours at a time and gets up to get settled. I think the best way I can explain how she is feeling is a story from the other night. We were in bed Sunday night and Erin was facing me and I asked if the alarm was set. She said it wasn't and seemed pretty upset. I told her that the week would go quick and Thanksgiving would be here soon. She said "No, I don't wanna roll over..." Poor thing.
Katie let Erin use her body pillow. It has helped a good bit. We are going to have to find one for Erin to use so we can give Katie her's back. She could be in trouble though.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment