This may not be as shocking to the rest of you as it is to me, but Erin has been awake FOREVER today. She woke up at 6AM and is STILL awake. That's over 14 hours straight without a nap. Pretty big deal-
I'll keep an eye on her and let you all know how long she officially stays awake.
Erin also ran today. She ran to get her phone in the classroom and she said "it didn't go well."
I couldn't believe what happened at the bowling alley last night, the attendant thought Erin was trying to sneak a bowling ball out under her shirt...j/k. I'm forcing her to let me take some pictures so you guys can see her tummy. I looked at her last night and I swear her tummy grew from the morning to the night. Pretty wacky!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment