Erin has been feeling the boys move for a while now. They are kicking and moving around like crazy and they seem to like brownies pretty well, as they really get the boys movin'! On the ultrasound we could see them kicking at one another.
For about a week Erin has been saying "Lou put your hand here and see if you can feel them." I kept doing like she said, and I never felt anything. The book I read for Dads said this was normal and that I should smile and tell her how great she was doing even though I didn't feel anything, so I did. Last night, after a big dinner and a brownie, the boys were kicking up a storm and Erin asked me to feel again. So I remembered my book's advice, except this time I felt the kick!!! My little boy actually kicked hard enough for me to feel it. I was shocked. My jaw literally dropped and I lit up like a jack-o-lantern. Erin smiled because she could tell I felt it.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment