This is the story of overpopulation in Johnston County. Well, not really. But I can say that I have single handedly increased the Nenni population in JoCo by 150%.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Ready for Easter
We are super excited about this weekend. It will be our first weekend trip with the boys. I have a list a mile long in hopes that I won't forget anything. 50 diapers, a box of wipes, 18 outfits, enough supplies to make 36 bottles, and much much more. I never thought that packing for twins would be so insane. People kept saying that having two at the same time for our first children wouldn't seem too crazy, because we would never know what having one was like. But I definately know what having one would be like when I am feeding them both in the middle of the night or taking them both in and out of the car with the limozine of all strollers or packing for vacation for four. The person who came up with the theory that we would never know the difference was definately wrong. At any rate, the boys have their Easter outfits ready to go and I'm pretty sure that the Easter Bunny has some cute stuff prepared for their Easter baskets. They also get to meet their Great Grammy Boll this weekend and have Easter dinner with their Great Grandma Nancy and Great Granddaddy Wayne! What fun they have in store! We will be sure to take lots of pictures. In the meantime, here are some new pics. The first four are some black and whites we did for our picture wall. The last two are just funny to me. The first one looks like they are mad at eachother and not speaking. Then the last one looks like we are forcing them to kiss and make up!
No comments:
Post a Comment