Okay everyone, I haven't written on here in a while, but I feel it is now time for me to regain some control of the Blog as Erin is increasingly more and more uncomfortable due to the size of what she calls "aliens in her tummy." I can't really blame her, the fellas are going nuts. I was talking to them the other day to explain the pain their momma is going through for them and that they needed to chill out. They were actually calm for a bit, but it didn't last. On a good note the doctor assures us that there is no better sign of healthy babies than a lot of movement. The doctor actually commented on how much the babies are moving at Erin's last appointment. Also at the the doctor's office Erin was told she is doing very good physically and still should have issues carrying the boys to term. She may be on bedrest at the end of the month, but that is pretty darn good considering the circumstances. Yesterday we tried the trick Aunt Kelly gave us and I put a plate on Erin's tummy to see what would happen. The boys didn't care for it and kicked it several times. They aren't big enough to kick it off yet, but it was jumping.
Erin is having trouble sleeping, so am I consequently. She seems to have a cross between insomnia and dimensia. We spent 10 minutes looking for the van keys last night only to find they were still in the ignition. She also seems to have trouble finishing thoughts sometimes which may be more a result of the lack of sleep. The phrase too tired to talk comes to mind. However, she did have the energy to go to Traget yesterday to get the dresser for the nursery. We used our gift cards from everyone at the showers. She went by herself while I was in driver Ed. (makin those dollar bills SON!) I can assure you she didn't carry it at all because I couldn't even get it out of the van by myself. Kate had to help, and I of course yelled "PIVOT" about 20 times. After a tweaked shoulder, a sore back, and the fear of a cracked rib (I'll be 31 next week) the dresser made it to the hallway. It is easily the heaviest thing I have ever tried to bring in the house. As I awoke this morning everything was good except my shoulder and "You bet your sweet Aspercreme" I took care of it.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment